Our newborn nappies are designed to be used from day one and will last from about 5lbs to 18lbs (about six months).
Our newborn pocket nappies have:
- double gussets to contain waste inside the nappy and prevent leaks
- extra soft polar fleece lining offering ultimate comfort for your babies delicate skin and its quick drying
- elasticated leg holes with a popper design that can be adjusted to suit the baby as it grows
- stay dry tummy panel for extra comfort and better fitting
- soft waterproof outer layer keeps wetness contained (PUL)
There’s a pocket at the back of the waterproof nappy, where the absorbent inserts are popped in.
All components are fully washable and made of high quality materials, so its safe to wash at 60 degrees.
For extra absorbency options, we recommend additional booster inserts via our nappy accessories page, click here.
Botanical Newborn Nappy
Nappy Outer/Wrap is made from 100% polyester with a polyurethane lining (PUL).
Nappy Inner is made from super soft polar fleece lined.
Nappy Insert material - Made from 4 layers, 2 outer which are made of 80% bamboo and 20% cotton and 2 inner layers of microfiber which are made of 100% polyester.